I’m so sorry
PLEASE STOP REBLOGGING THIS I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT A MANGO IS BUT IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME
Someone needs to talk about Grif with me.
And how his mother ran away and how another parent is never mentioned and how Grif supported himself and his little sister for who knows how long.
And how Grif is uber protective of his sister not just because of some big brother…
the scary thing about dating is that you are either going to marry that person or break up
SO CUTE OMGSH
hey guys remember when you played brawl with friends and then this item would spawn in
and then fun times would immediately turn into either the feeling of unspeakable fear or the sensation of having overwhelming power in your hands
my latest struggle, lava is way harder than it seems..
something ive been thinkin bout for a bit so i wanted to paint it!
Do you ever feel people staring at you and you like forget how to walk
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
proud dog family showing off their beloved child